2007-06-27

Just a quick picture for now....


I had my six week check up on Friday. I'm down 32 lbs from my PRE-pregnancy weight!! Woohoo!! I would LOVE to lose 20 more lbs in the next 6 weeks (for Elizabeth's baptism). I know I've done it before, so we shall see.
I've been able to exclusively breastfeed Elizabeth this entire time. Another big woohoo in my book!
I'm back to work as of Monday...so there'll be more posts from me. I'm not happy about being back but I'm trying to stay positively focused on my family and not the bullshit at work and hopefully not get as stressed out about all things as I was before. Having 6 weeks at home with the kids re-defined my priorities again....for the better.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo of you and your 3 angels!! Congrats on the weight loss, that is impressive! Good luck with losing the other 20lb - I'm sure you will do it!

Anonymous said...

A picture of my 4 little angels!
Congrats on the # loss! Keep up the good job....with that & raising your family!
luv ya

Christi said...

Such a lovely photo, Lisa! You have such a beautiful family and very loving, it shows ;)

Ranni said...

Aww, so sweet! Brings back memories....

Good luck on the other 20 and congrats on what you've lost so far!!

 

The Insider | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates