2006-02-10

Boobies!

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/players/specialedition/couples2/kim.shtml

Check out Kim. She was on the show the Biggest Loser (which is such an incredibly inspirational show). I was flipping channels with Zachary the other night when I saw this was on. They were doing a final weigh in with Kim when Zachary tells me that I look EXACTLY like her. Okay, let's re-cap. She's about 150 lbs lighter than I am. She's a redhead. I just don't see it but then they say kids can see things sometimes adults can't. Then, Zachary states this:

But her boobs are A LOT smaller than yours, mommy. *looks at my chest* Yep, your boobs are a lot bigger than her boobs.

Ah, the inflictions of a 3 year old boob man!

No comments:

 

The Insider | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates