2007-11-14

Memememe!

So, Alexia tagged me to do a meme. And since I'm not feeling well tonight (GREAT! Just in time for our date night Saturday!) and I've had 2 turkey dinners today (work and school with Luke) that means I'm really tired. So I'm cheating and doing a meme!

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?

1. Produce: Fresh Pineapple
2. Bakery: Fresh baked baquette
3. Meat: Shrimp
4. Frozen: Ice Cream
5. Dry goods: Rice

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. Bra (I HAVE to wear a bra unless I'm sleeping. It's just gross otherwise)
2. Jeans
3. T-shirt

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. What the Hell?
2. God Damnit!
3. I love you, did you know that?
4. Oh My God!! (either good or bad)
5. How many times have I told you (enter in a multitude of things...)!?
(Man, that sounds like I'm ornery 90% of the time :( )

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you'd probably be in a pretty irritable/bad mood?
1. Take a shower
2. Get online
3. Get to see my hubby and vent then love on him.

What are 3 things that you have in your room that have been with you for the longest amount of time?
1. Chuck
2. My bank. My brother bought it for me in St. Ignace in 1988
3. Hmmm, it was my MSU nightshirt that i had since I was 12. But I just got rid of that 2 months ago. :( Chuck was delighted.

If you were only allowed to listen to 5 of your CDs for the rest of your life, never adding anything else, which 5 could you listen to & be content with?
1. John Mellencamp
2. Dixie Chicks (Home)
3. My cd that Chuck made me for Valentines Day 7 years ago.
4. Hmmm..okay this is hard because I don't much have favorite ALBUMS.
5.

You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. I'm late.
2. Others are making me later by pulling out in front of me.
3. Still others are making me later by sitting in the fast lane only going 70.

You just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Sleeping
2. Online-blogging or checking blogs or boards
3. Clicking the mouse
4. Watching a movie
5. Sleeping

We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Big cats
2. Elephants
3. Monkeys

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show of your choice. You can pick between 5, so what are you deciding between?
1. A shot at love with Tila Tequila
2. Law and Order-Criminal Intent
3. Law and Order-SVU
4. What Not to Wear (actually, I just want to be on that show!)
5. 10 years younger (yea, same for this one)

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Mint Chocolate Cookies
2. Superman
3. Butter Pecan.
(Actually, those 3 together would be gross. But they're probably my 3 favorites.)

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there? (I don't carry a purse. I only carry a work bag and my diaper bag! But my work bag would have:)
1. Wallet with drivers license
2. Breastmilk storage containers
3. Breastpump parts
4. My calendar
5. An apple

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. HS Biology teacher
2. Veterinarian
3. Manager of large operation horse farm
4. Interpreter for ASL

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school and inform yourself of 4 things that you should or should not do what would it be?
1. Don't lose your best friend over that dumbass, Marc.
2. Go out to parties with your friends...it'll help you not go crazy in college.
3. Don't go to prom...it was a waste of time and money.
4. Your two crushes in high school. Yea, they are gay. They are schtupping EACH OTHER. Don't waste your time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great meme! I may just steal it and do it later in the week ... m-kay?

I had to LOL at #4 of your last question. Your 2 crushes were in love with each other. ROFL!

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, I hope you feel better REAL quick so you can still enjoy your date!

Author said...

Yeah, Im totally stealing this!! I loved your answers!!

Hope your date went well!

Alexia said...

Yay! I loved your answers! Me and you, we should totally take some ASL classes together!

Pasadena Glass Cutting said...

I enjoyedd reading your post

Archive

 

The Insider | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates