2007-11-26

No naps already?

Miss E is driving me nuts.

She is such a diva already!

Apparently, I can't go anywhere in the mornings, otherwise she won't nap. At all. All day long. She misses that first nap...because she won't nap anywhere but her bed, my bed, or my boobs....and the rest of the day is shot too.

I visited a friend today who had a baby over the weekend, prematurely, and the baby is in NICU and E slept for *maybe* 10 minutes and then decided she didn't need a morning nap.

And this afternoon's nap consisted of about 10 minutes or so on my lap, and maybe 10 minutes in her bed.

If she gets that morning nap, she'll easily sleep for 1 1/2 hours and then another 2 hours in the afternoon and still go to bed at a reasonable time. So I guess morning excursions are curtailed for me. Which is difficult because for ther est of the day I have all 3 kids. Taking all 3 kids to Walmart or anywhere for that matter, is not all that fun.

I usually hear a lot of "Momma, he's touching me!"; "Momma can I get a treat?"; "Momma he doing what he's not supposed to do!"; "Momma he can't get a treat because he did that to me!" and then it's usually followed by the other one screaming and wailing and me telling them both to knock it off.

*sigh* But if she'd sleep, I'd be happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DO YOU REMEMBER THE TIME THAT YOU CALLED ME BY MY NAME....I TURNED AROUND! ;))))

PAY BACKS.....YOU KNOW THE OLE SAYINGS! ;))))

Archive

 

The Insider | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates